Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Comments for Kids #7, #8, #9, & #10

March Madness LogoFor my seventh "Comments for Kids" I was assigned to Mr.McClung's class. I commented to Lesson Learned Four - March Madness. In this post he writes about the March Madness. Basketball has dominated conversations at schools and workplaces all over the world. People and students are obsessed with their brackets. He says, "That he will be joining others doing their bracket, watch basketball, and watch his brackets fail."
My Comment: Hey! I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at The University of South Alabama. I am commenting on “Lesson Four – March Madness.” Basketball is my favorite sport to watch, but I did not do a bracket. It is so funny to watch the people who get all worked up about their bracket. People also get disappointed when the team they choose to win loses. Although, my team Duke did not win; I am still interested to see who is going to come out on top.

For my eighth "Comments for Kids" I was assigned to Ms. Thompson's Room 13 class blog in Adelaide, Australia. I commented to Amelia blog. In her post she writes about her family moving into a new home. Their new house has a tennis court, spiral stairs, and three bedrooms. She writes that she will miss her old house, but the new one is better because it has more space.
My Comment: Hey Amelia! My name is Jennifer and I am student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's class. I have really enjoyed reading your post. Your new house sounds awesome! I have never moved, but I do know it is a lot of hard work. You don’t realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it all. I wish you all the best of luck in school and in your new house and enjoy the tennis court.

For my ninth "Comment for Kids" we were assigned to Mrs. Yollis' class blog. This class blog was awesome. You can tell that a lot of time and effort goes into this blog. I loved how she taught her students to use proper grammar and punctuation. I also liked how she involved the student's family members. I personally think it was a great idea to have family blogging month, so the parents can be involved with the students. Parent involvement is important because you want your parents to know what is going on in the classroom and blogging is a great way to do that.

For my tenth "Comment for Kids" I was assigned to Adia's blog. Adia is an excellent writer. She has great writing skills and I personally think she will make it far with her writing techniques. I can tell that she really likes blogging and that shows on her personal blog. She seems to have a true passion for writing. I thanked her and her other two classmates for the comment that was left on our class blog. I also told her that I enjoyed reading her post on the Japanese culture. I gave her a few encouraging words and told her to keep up all the great work.



No comments:

Post a Comment